The below lists House Rules from the 2016 event. Please expect an update as we get closer to the event.
For the safety, comfort, and convenience of EVERYONE, please observe the following.
What can I bring?
- Your Personal Camera to take lots of pictures!
- Your handheld, personal Umbrella (up to 36")
- Your small Bag (up to 16"x10"x4") to fill with Music City Midnight souvenirs!
What can I not bring?
- No Guns, Knives, Other Weapons or Dangerous Devices of Any Kind
- No Coolers
- No Backpacks or Luggage
- No Outside Alcoholic Beverages. Only alcoholic beverages purchased from a designated official event vendor are allowed on site.
- No Illegal Drugs
- No Fireworks
- No Laser Pointers
- No Pets (except for service animals)
- No Pop-Up Tents
- No Beach or Pole-Style Umbrellas
- No Wagons or Pull-Carts
- No Inserting Stakes, Poles or Any Other Objects into the Ground, or Use of Ropes, Cords, Tape, Etc. to Reserve Space
- No Drones or Other Remote Controlled Aerial Devices
- No Unauthorized Vending, Sales, Sampling, or Solicitation (Event Credentials Required)
- No Unauthorized Personal Transport Devices (Including Bicycles, Roller Blades, Skateboards, Segways, Golf Carts, Mopeds, Etc.) (Event Credentials Required)
- No Pedicabs or Pedal Taverns
- No Unauthorized Amplification Devices permitted which disrupt event production including handheld megaphones
- No Performances or Demonstrations of any type unless previously authorized by event (Event Credentials Required)
- No Chairs of any type
- No Audio Recorders or Video Cameras of any type
- No Hammocks or Attaching Anything to any Park Structures or Trees
Please note: All personal items are subject to search.