Nashville Music and More
Nashville topped TripAdvisor's list of U.S. cities with the greatest increase in interest from international travelers.
Nashville’s only country music mansion tour at the Fontanel Mansion gives visitors a sneak peek into the life of country music. The 27,000-square-foot log home formerly owned by Country Music Hall of Fame member Barbara Mandrell is open daily for guided tours. Guests are invited to explore the trails, dine at Café Fontanella or the Whites Creek Bistro, zip line with AdventureWorks Music City Zips, taste wine at the Natchez Hills Winery Tasting Room, and sample Pritchard’s Distillery handcrafted spirits.
Experience Fontanel Mansion decked out for the Holidays with over 45 exquisite Christmas trees, thousands of sparkling lights, and of course, personalized entertainment by your talented tour-guide. Night time tours and entertainment dinner packages available upon request. fontanel.com
Gray Line of Tennessee
From the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum to the The Bluebird Cafe, from the civil war battlefields to the hottest performances, Gray Line of Tennessee is your one-stop shop in sightseeing and luxury coach transportation. Gray Line of Tennessee will customize a group package for any group. Some of Gray Line’s tour offerings include: All things Chocolate, A Ghost of a Tour, Holly Jolly Trolley Tour, Take Me Out to the Ballgame, Craft Brew Tours, Taste of Tennessee Foodie Tour, Walking Tour, Scavenger Hunts and many more options to choose from or Gray Line will create a special interest tour for your group. graylinetn.com
The Bluebird Cafe
The Bluebird Cafe is one of the world’s preeminent listening rooms and songwriter’s performance space where the “heroes behind the hits” perform their own songs – songs that have been recorded by chart-topping artists in all genres of music. bluebirdcafe.com
A Tribute to the King: Through the Years 1953-1977
A Tribute to the King: Through the Years 1953-1977 is a high energy, live-musical Elvis biography, transporting the audience through six phases of Elvis’s career and featuring John Beardsley. thenashvilleking.com
Scoreboard Bar & Grill
Scoreboard Bar and Grill and John A’s are the perfect spots to enjoy dinner and drinks before or after a show at the Grand Ole Opry. Located in Music Valley, we will provide you with a custom package to fit your group’s needs!
Opryland + Grand Ole Opry Entertainment
Gaylord Opryland Resort's Great Value Package
Select dates in 2017 and 2018 – Come see the best attractions in Nashville with this package featuring two nights stay at Gaylord Opryland Resort, reserved seats to the Grand Ole Opry, guided tour through Nashville, admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, full breakfast daily, baggage handling, and more!
The Great Escape
Select dates in 2017 and 2018 – Visit Gaylord Opryland¸ where it’s 72º no matter the temperature outside!
Stars and Stripes
July 3–6, 2017; September 2–5, 2017 – Celebrate our nation’s most patriotic holidays at Gaylord Opryland with this wonderful package, which includes reserved seats to the Grand Ole Opry, General Jackson dinner cruise and show, Wildhorse Saloon experience, self-guided tours of the Ryman, The George Jones, and more!
A Country Christmas
November 17–December 25, 2017 – Make it a Christmas to remember at Gaylord Opryland Resort, where more than two million lights along with acres of stunning décor create a holiday atmosphere like no other.
New for 2017
New for 2017 is Cirque Dreams Holidaze and Diamond Rio Holidays & Hits Dinner Show. ICE! returns with an all new theme, plus much more. There’s no place like Gaylord Opryland Resort for the holidays!
Grand Ole Opry Entertainment Group - opry.com/groups
Opry House Backstage Tour
Join us for an Opry House Backstage Tour! Your group will walk the same halls as Carrie Underwood, Darius Rucker, Vince Gill, Rascal Flatts, and Loretta Lynn – just to name a few – and stand on the most famous stage in country music.
Grand Ole Opry Show
“The Show That Made Country Music Famous,” the Grand Ole Opry, is certainly one of Nashville’s most endearing icons. Over ninety years in the making, you will see 8–12 artists performing during this two-hour show.
All Things Opry
The All Things Opry Package includes your group’s daytime Backstage Tour of the Grand Ole Opry House, pre-Opry meal at an area restaurant, and a performance of the Grand Ole Opry.
WSM Radio Station
WSM Radio Station Tours take you into the studio located in the Gaylord Opryland Resort where you will learn the history and legacy of this legendary station, and get a look at what it is like to work in radio broadcasting. Your group members will step up to the mic and record a one-liner that will be provided to you digitally, along with a photo.
The General Jackson Showboat
The General Jackson Showboat offers midday lunch cruises and evening dinner cruises down the Cumberland River. While enjoying the scenic beauty of the river, be entertained with a Broadway-style show and extensive meal.
The Ryman Auditorium
The Mother Church of Country Music and Pollstar’s Theatre Venue of the Year, the Ryman Auditorium recently finished an expansion, which includes the Soul of Nashville multimedia pre-tour experience, Cafe Lula, and a vastly expanded gift shop. The Ryman offers both guided and selfguided tour options.
Opry Country Classics
Opry Country Classics at the Ryman Auditorium brings together the legends of the Grand Ole Opry sharing the songs that made the Opry and Music City famous. Limited engagement – Thursday nights in March, April, May, and October.
Iconic Trio Package
The Iconic Trio Package includes daytime tours of the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, and the Johnny Cash Museum.
Opry Play for the day package
Park your coach at the Grand Ole Opry and play for the day without having to leave the area! This package includes: Backstage Tour at the Grand Ole Opry House - Guided tours offer a behind-the-scenes look at this celebrated venue and country music’s most famous show. You will see themed dressing rooms, the artist’s entrance and more! NEW – Madame Tussauds Nashville! This attraction will celebrate iconic musicians and entertainers of the past and present in a new interactive tour experience. Dinner at Dave & Busters – Enjoy a buffet designed specifically for your group! Grand Ole Opry - This package ends with the show that made country music famous! Your group will witness an array of performances by new stars, superstars and legends of country music as well as great bluegrass, comedy and more!
Opry Mills, the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in Tennessee, is home to an impressive mix of more than 200 retailers, quality dining, and entertainment. Groups are encouraged to register in advance at traveltrade.simon.com to receive complimentary Opry Mills coupon books, mall directories, and free meal vouchers for each driver and escort. oprymills.com
Exciting Musical Experiences!
Don’t miss the following exciting musical experiences:
- Chaffin’s Barn Dinner Theatre - dinnertheatre.com
- City Winery- citywinery.com
- Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theatre - nashvillenightlife.com
- Nashville Palace – nashvillepalace.com
- The Listening Room Cafe - listeningroomcafe.com
- The Ryman Diaries Production- wattsd2.wixsite.com/rymandiaries
Receptive Tour Operators in Nashville Include:
- Art Henry’s Tour & Receptive, arthenry.com
- Bespoke Experiences, bespokeprivatetours.com/nashville
- Best of Nashville Tours & Events, bestofnashvilletours.com
- Flair Tours, flairtours.net
- Gray Line of Tennessee, graylinetn.com
- Johnny Walker Tours, johnnywalkertours.com
- Let’s Go Travelin,’ letsgotravelin.com
- Nashville Express Tours, nashvilleexpress.com
- Sekisui International Travel, sekisui-jpn.com
- Sharin’ Nashville Tours, sharinnashvilletours.com
- Sweet Magnolia Tours, sweetmagnoliatours.com
- U.S. Tours, ustours.biz
Tour Options in Nashville Include:
- Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure, urbanadventurequest.com
- Country Music Crawler, countrymusiccrawler.com
- Cruzzin Nashville, cruzzinaround.com
- Duckwing Triking, duckwingtriking.com
- Echoes of Nashville Walking Tour, echoesofnashville.com
- Experience Nashville Tours, experiencenashvilletours.com
- Explore Crawls, explorecrawls.com
- Grand Avenue, grandavenueworldwide.com
- Gray Line of Tennessee & Music City Trolley Hop, graylinetn.com
- Green Fleet Bicycle Tours, greenfleetbikes.com
- Hick Chick Tours, hickchicktours.com
- iRideNashville, iridenashville.com
- Joyride Nashville, joyridellc.com
- Local Tastes of Nashville, localtastesofnashville.com
- Lux Limo, lux.limo
- Music City Brew Tours, musiccitybrewtours.com
- The Music City Rollin’ Jamboree, musiccityrollinjamboree.com
- Nashville Brew Bus, nashvillebrewbus.com
- Nashville Food Adventures, nashvillefoodadventures.com
- Nashville Paddle Co., nashvillepaddle.com
- Nashville Pedal Tavern, nashvillepedaltavern.com
- NashTrash Tours, nashtrash.com
- Off the Wagon Tours, nashvillepartywagon.com
- Old Town Trolley Tours, trolleytours.com
- The Redneck Comedy Bus Tour, theredneckcomedytour.com
- River Queen Voyages, rqvoyages.com
- Signature Transportation Services, nasvhillelimo.com
- The Sound Music Tour, thesoundmusictour.com
- Sprocket Rocket Party Bike, sprocketrocketpartybike.com
- Surge Nashville, surgenashville.com
- Tennessee Whiskey Tours, tennesseewhiskeytours.com
- Walk Eat Nashville, walkeatnashville.com