Grammy Package Promotion
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase or obligation necessary to enter to win. Void where prohibited by law in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico. Register to win by entering your information on the registration form located on www.visitmusiccity.com/Visitors or by clearly hand printing your name, address, phone number, and date of birth on entry form provided.
Grammy Package Promotion
PO Box 190633
Nashville, TN 37219-0633
2. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins October 22, 2012 and runs through November 16, 2012. All eligible entries must be postmarked by November 15, 2012 and must be received by November 16, 2012. You may also enter on line at www.visitmusiccity.com/Visitors by completing and submitting the form. All internet entries must be received by 5pm on November 16, 2012 CST.
3. Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States, excluding Rhode Island, must be 18 years or older by October 22, 2012. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Bureau and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible.
4. Grand Prize:
One (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. GRAND PRIZE consists of:
· 3-nt hotel accommodations at a Nashville Hotel (12/4/12-12/7/12) at the Radisson Hotel at Opryland
· Roundtrip tickets for 2 to Nashville on Southwest Airlines®
Find Southwest Airlines fares online only at southwest.com.
· 2 tickets to the Grammy Nomination Concert Live
· A $200 Green Hills Mall gift card
· Airport – Hotel transportation
· Music City Backstage Pass – complimentary admission to over 30 of Nashville’s hottest attractions
· Music City Gift Bag
One (1) individual prize to consist of two (2) roundtrip air fare tickets (winner and one (1) guest) from the closest major airport to winner’s residence served by Southwest Airlines®, on published scheduled service (subject to Southwest Airlines terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply), to Nashville, TN.
Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZES is three thousand and five hundred dollars ($3,500 US).
All other expenses are the responsibility of the winners. NCVB will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the event element of the prize from taking place.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this Grammy Package Promotion. The drawing will be held on or about November 19, 2012 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVB may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or mail; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within three (3) days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within three (3) days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winners: (a) releases NCVB and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVB for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
7. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winners may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winners for the Grammy Package Promotion, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: PO Box 190633, Nashville, TN 37219-0633.
Grammy Package Promotion