2014 July 4th Delta Vacations® Trip to Music City
1. HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form located on www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip or by clearly hand printing your name, address, phone number, and date of birth on a plain piece of 3"x5" paper and mail to:
2014 July 4th Delta Vacations Trip to Music City
PO Box 190633
Nashville, TN 37219-0633
2. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins April 15, 2014 and runs through May 30, 2014. All eligible entries must be postmarked by May 29, 2014 and must be received by May 30, 2014. You may also enter on line at www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip by completing and submitting the form. All internet entries must be received by 5pm on May 30, 2014 CT.
3. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Corp (Sponsor), Delta Vacations and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico.
One (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. GRAND PRIZE consists of:
• A trip certificate valid for:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for 2 to Nashville, valued up to $550 per person
- Hotel accommodations at a designated Delta Vacations hotel, valued up to $700
- Book by 6/15/14 and travel by 7/11/14
- Rental car, valued up to $200
- Total prize of the trip valued up to $2,000
• Music City Backstage Attraction Pass – Good for 2 people to over 30 attractions and venues throughout the city.
• Music City Gift Bag
• Access to Special Viewing Area for July 4th concert
• Meet and Greet with performing artist at the July 4th concert
Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZE is Three thousand and fifty dollars ($3,050 US). No Purchase Necessary. Must be legal US resident 18 or older to enter. Void where prohibited. Contest ends 5/30/2014.
If a winner cannot accept this prize as awarded he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. NCVC will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion: 2014 July 4th Delta Vacations Trip to Music City. The drawing will be held on or about June 2, 2014 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If a GRAND PRIZE winner is not able to accept the prize as awarded then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVC may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor may they be sold to a third party. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or mail; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within three (3) days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within three (3) days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winner: (a) releases NCVC, Delta Vacations, and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVC for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
7. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner for the 2014 July 4th Delta Vacations Trip to Music City, send a self-addressed envelope to: PO Box 190633, Nashville, TN 37219-0633.
Delta Vacations Terms and Conditions:
• The tickets and certificates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Tickets and certificates issued in conjunction with this promotion have zero cash value.
• Delta Vacations will provide air transportation via Delta Air Lines from any city in the U.S. 50 or Canada. Travel is permitted on designated flights operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Chautauqua Airlines, Compass, ExpressJet Airlines, Inc., GoJet Airlines, Endeavor Air, Shuttle America, Shuttle America dba Delta Shuttle and SkyWest; or codeshare partners: Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air Industries dba Horizon/Alaska Airlines, SkyWest dba Alaska Airlines and WestJet.
• Travel via other DL Airlink and DL designated affiliated partner flights is not permitted. The recipient shall be responsible for travel to and from the airport served by such flights.
• Travel is not permitted on the following dates: 2014 - Mar 30-Apr 19, Nov 22-28, Dec 18-31.
• Not valid with previously purchased trip. Trip certificate may not be combined with any other coupon, certificates, discount, bonus, infant fare, upgrade, SkyMiles Air Travel Award or promotional offers/tickets.
• Trip certificate is not valid with Miscellaneous Charge Orders or Prepaid tickets.
• Trip certificate is non-transferable. Positive identification will be required at time of check-in.
• This certificate cannot be sold or transferred. Purchased certificates are subject to confiscation and you will not be allowed to travel. Only original certificates will be accepted. Certificates will not be replaced. Void if altered.
• Travel must be roundtrip.
• Reservations must be made and ticket issued prior to departure.
• Booking and travel dates must fall into the range as specified.
• Delta Vacations must make all reservations and issue all travel documentation.
• Certificate may only be applied towards number of passengers specified on the certificate; passengers must travel on the same itinerary and must be booked through Delta Vacations.
• Any unused portion of the certificate will not be refunded, and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component.
• Travel agent commission is not paid/earned on a free trip value, taxes, and fees.
• If booking exceeds certificate value, recipient is responsible for any balance due and must be paid in full at time of booking.
• Hotel taxes, state and federal income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
• Checked luggage fees may apply and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Fees are charged each way, and are subject to change. Refer to delta.com for current rates.
• Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted.
• A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issued in markets where electronic ticketing is available.
• Substitutions will not be allowed.
• Space is subject to availability.
• Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
• SkyMiles mileage credit and/or MQDs may or may not be awarded.
• Flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
• Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
• Standard Delta Vacations Terms and Conditions apply, and are outlined during the booking process; other airline, hotel, or vendor restrictions may apply.
• Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Inc.
• Certain destinations may charge taxes or fees not covered by this certificate or Delta Vacations.