Blake Shelton’s Nashville Experience Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form located on www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip or by clearly hand printing your name, address, phone number, and date of birth on a plain piece of 3"x5" paper and mail to:
Blake Shelton’s Nashville Experience Giveaway
PO Box 190633
Nashville, TN 37219-0633
2. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins at 12pm CT on February 2, 2016 and runs through February 18, 2016 at 5pm CT. All eligible entries must be postmarked by February 20, 2016 and must be received by February 22, 2016. You may also enter online at www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip by completing and submitting the form. All internet entries must be received by 12pm on February 22, 2016 CT.
3. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Corp (Sponsor), Southwest Airlines® and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico.
4. Grand Prize:
One (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. GRAND PRIZE consists of:
• Two (2) roundtrip air fare tickets (winner and (1) guest) from the closest major airport to winner’s residence served by Southwest Airlines®, on published scheduled service to Nashville, TN. Southwest Airlines ® tickets are subject to Southwest Airlines ® terms and conditions; certain restrictions may apply. Tickets are not valid on any international service. Airline tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. Transportation to and from the airport is the responsibility of the winner. Tickets valid for travel 3/3/16-3/7/16.
• Two (2) tickets for Blake Shelton’s Nashville Concert on Saturday (3/5) at Bridgestone Arena
• Access to a two-song pre-show acoustic performance by Blake Shelton includes:
· Q&A with Blake Shelton
· Invitation to the exclusive pre-show party in the “BS’ers” Lounge with photo booth
· One (1) exclusive Blake Shelton merchandise gift · Access to a private merchandise shopping booth
· One (1) commemorative laminate
· Dedicated on-site concert concierge
• Two (2) Night Hotel Accommodations at Renaissance Nashville Hotel
• One (1) Music City Backstage Attraction Pass – Good for 2 people to over 30 attractions and venues throughout the city
• One (1) Music City Gift Bag
Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZE is Two thousand, seven hundred and seventy dollars ($2,770 US).
No Purchase Necessary. Must be legal US resident 18 or older to enter. Void in HI, AK, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Contest ends 2/22/2016.
By entering this contest, your email information will automatically be signed up to receive news from Warner Music Nashville and Blake Shelton. If a winner cannot accept this prize as awarded he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. NCVC will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion: Blake Shelton’s Nashville Experience Giveaway. The drawing will be held on or about February 22, 2016 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If a GRAND PRIZE winner is not able to accept the prize as awarded then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVC may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor may they be sold to a third party. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or mail; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within three (3) days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within three (3) days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winner: (a) releases NCVC, Southwest Airlines ®, and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVC for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
7. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner for the Blake Shelton’s Nashville Experience Giveaway, send a self-addressed envelope to: PO Box 190633, Nashville, TN 37219-0633.