2017 Amy Grant’s Tennessee Christmas Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form located on www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip or by clearly hand printing your name, address, phone number, and date of birth on a plain piece of 3"x5" paper and mail to:
Amy Grant’s Tennessee Christmas Giveaway
PO Box 190633
Nashville, TN 37219-0633
2. Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins at 10am CT on November 10, 2017 and runs through December 6, 2017 at 11:59pm CT. All eligible entries must be postmarked by December 5, 2017 and must be received by December 6, 2017. You may also enter online at www.visitmusiccity.com/winatrip by completing and submitting the form. All internet entries must be received by 11:59pm on December 6, 2017 CT.
3. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Corp (herein after known as Sponsor or NCVC), Tennessee Department of Tourist Development, Capitol CMG and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico.
4. Grand Prize:
One (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. GRAND PRIZE consists of:
¥ Roundtrip Coach Airfare for two (2), if necessary, from winner’s location. Value not to exceed $650.
¥ Two (2) Tickets to Amy Grant & Vince Gill Christmas at the Ryman on December 20, 2017.
¥ One (1) Signed Tennessee Christmas vinyl.
¥ Two (2) night hotel accommodation (1 room, double occupancy) at Omni Nashville Hotel December 19 & 20, 2017.
¥ One (1) Music City Backstage Attraction Pass – good for 2 people to over 30 Nashville Area Attractions and Venues.
¥ One (1) Music City Gift Bag filled with Nashville branded merchandise.
¥ One (1) Music City Gift Bag filled with Ryman merchandise.
Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZE is Two thousand, four hundred and seventy dollars ($2,470 US).
Five (5) Secondary Prizes will be awarded. Each Secondary Prize consists of:
¥ One (1) Signed Tennessee Christmas vinyl
Estimated retail value of SECONDARY PRIZE is twenty dollars ($20 US).
No Purchase Necessary. Must be legal US resident 18 or older to enter. Void in HI, AK, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Contest ends 12/6/2017.
If a winner cannot accept this prize as awarded he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. NCVC will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
5. Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion: Amy Grant’s Tennessee Christmas Giveaway. The drawing will be held on or about December 7, 2017 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If a GRAND PRIZE winner is not able to accept the prize as awarded then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVC may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Taxes on the prize are solely the responsibility of the winner and winner agrees to provide a W-9 Tax form. Each prize winner will be required to disclose his/her social security number for the purpose of issuance of a 1099 MISC form for tax purposes, if the prize exceed $600.00 or the amount as required by law. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor may they be sold to a third party. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. Claiming Prizes/Releases: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or mail; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within three (3) days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within three (3) days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winner: (a) releases NCVC and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVC for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
7. Conditions: Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, winner agrees to have his/her name, voice, likeness, photograph, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or Sweepstakes entry used in any advertising or broadcasting material, whether relating to this Sweepstakes or otherwise, in any media, worldwide, now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity, without additional notice, payment, or other compensation unless prohibited by law, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
8. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee and the United States of America. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Prizes awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ entire liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Sponsors be liable for attorneys' fees and/or experts' fees and costs. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties, including Sponsors, each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officer, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for: Any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and/or, any entries which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, received with postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes at any time that it may become necessary as a result of circumstances beyond the Sponsors’ control. In the event prizes are to be awarded when the Sweepstakes deadline date has lapsed, potential winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received as of the deadline date/time designated as the last day to enter the Sweepstakes.
10. Release of Liability: By participating, winner(s), winners’ guests and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims made by a winner(s), a winner’s guest, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes-related activity.
In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Winner’s List: For the name of the winner for the Amy Grant’s Tennessee Christmas Giveaway, send a self-addressed envelope to: PO Box 190633, Nashville, TN 37219-0633.
12. Sponsor: Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp, 150 4th Avenue North, Suite G-250, Nashville, Tennessee 37219.