The Ultimate Australian Country Music Experience Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Register to win by entering your information on the registration form on the Nashville New Year’s Eve app. The free app can be downloaded on Google Play and/or the App Store.
2. Your entry is not eligible if it is late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins at 3p CT on December 27, 2016 and runs through January 1, 2017 at 1:00am CT. All registrations must be received by 1:00am CT.
3. Employees of Nashville’s Convention & Visitors Corp (Sponsor), Tourism and Events Queensland, and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island, New York and Florida. Void in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Contest ends 12/31/2016.
4. Grand Prize:
One (1) GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. GRAND PRIZE consists of:
- 2 nights' accommodation on the Gold Coast, March 22nd and 23rd of 2017
- 3 night’s at CMC Rocks Queensland, March 24th, 25th, and 26th of 2017 in a Medium Glamping site with extras (bed, mat, light, linen and towels)
- 2 nights' accommodation in Brisbane, March 27th and 28th of 2017
- 2 VIP Tickets to the CMC Awards
- 2 3 CMC Rocks Festival Day Tickets
- VIP Bar access at CMC Rocks QLD
- Meet and Greet with one of the international artists (TBA)
- $5,000 Australian Dollar for roundtrip flights to Queensland in a gift voucher
- Accommodation is based on twin share and includes cost of room and tax
Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZE is seven thousand, two hundred and ninety-seven dollars ($7297 USD).
No Purchase Necessary. Must be legal US resident 21 or older to enter. Contest ends 12/31/2016.
Entrants consent to Tourism and Events Queensland using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purpose of receiving online communications from Tourism and Events Queensland. All personal information will be handled by Tourism and Events Queensland in accordance with relevant privacy legislation.
The Prize is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable, nor redeemable for cash. All expenses outside of the stated Prize are at the cost and responsibility of the Prize Winner. It is the responsibility of the Prize Winner and their travel companion to ensure they have a valid passport. Travel insurance is not provided and it is recommended that the Winner obtain comprehensive travel insurance for the Prize travel. Prize travel is subject to General Conditions of Carriage and Booking Conditions of airline partners, service providers and event organizers. Any changes to travel arrangements once tickets are issued will be at the Winner’s expense.
If a winner cannot accept this prize as awarded he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. NCVC will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the prize from taking place.
5. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion: The Ultimate Australian Country Music Experience Giveaway. The drawing will be held on or about January 1st at 1:00am CT, 2017 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If a GRAND PRIZE winner is not able to accept the prize as awarded then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. NCVC may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsors permission or where required by law. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value nor may they be sold to a third party. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or mail; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize within three (3) days of notification by signing before a notary and returning to the address stated in the notification, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. If the notarized Affidavit and Release are not returned within three (3) days of notification, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winner: (a) releases NCVC and their affiliated companies from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by NCVC for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
7. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winner for the The Ultimate Australian Country Music Experience Giveaway, send a self-addressed envelope to: PO Box 190633, Nashville, TN 37219-0633.