Promotional Trip Guidelines
We appreciate the opportunity to promote Music City to your delegates to assist you in reaching your goal of record-breaking numbers. For all eligible groups, please note the following guidelines for promo trips:
The Nashville CVC is happy to cover the cost of transportation for the CVC representative attending the conference.
We will attend 1-2 peak days of your event the year prior to hosting your annual conference in Nashville to promote attendance. The CVC requires one complimentary or staff-rated guestroom per night of stay.
BOOTH (10' x 10')
- We ask the association to provide, at no charge, a complimentary booth with six-foot draped table, chair, and carpet (if the exhibit hall is not carpeted).
- To reach the ultimate amount of delegates, we prefer our booth area to be near registration. Since all delegates have to check in at registration, this gives our representative an opportunity to greet and distribute information to the majority of attendees.
- If space limitations do not allow our booth to be in the registration area, we are happy to be set up in the exhibit hall.
- The CVC requires one complimentary conference registration for your NCVC representative in attendance.
- The Nashville CVC will cover the costs of shipping the promotional material to the conference.
- We provide, at no charge, Visitors Guides and maps to distribute, as well as a backdrop for the booth.
- We require the association to cover all drayage charges incurred at the hotel or convention center.