Nashville CVC Services
These materials are guaranteed to build excitement among your delegates.
Marketing & Promotional Materials
- Music City Meeting Planner Service Kit available on CD, flash drive, or via download from the Internet
- Visitor guides, maps, brochures, postcards, and promotional flyers
- Letters of welcome from public officials
- Local news media list
- Images, videos, and b-roll footage
- Electronic “Save the Date” promotional tools with specifically-tailored information and greetings for your delegates, as well as customized web pages
- Customized promotional plan by our expert services department
- Promotional booth materials (tabletop display, welcome sign, and brochures)
- Hit the Right Notes in Nashville
- Live From Music City
- Nashville Is Instrumental (to Your Success)
- Nashville: A Sound Investment
- Catch the Nashville Rhythm
- Command Performance
- Opportunity Rocks
- Melodies & Memories
- Breakthrough Performance
- The Stage Is Set (for a Grand Ole Opportunity)
Become a Music City Brand Champion
We challenge you to become a Music City Brand Champion by finding ways to embrace Nashville’s Music City Brand through marketing and promotional efforts or by including music in your events.
Become a Music City Star Performer
Give a star performance in the Nashville community through a donation of time, funds, or supplies. We challenge you to help make a difference in Music City.
Convention Supplier Assistance
Need assistance finding a florist, audio production company, decorator, or other convention supplier? The Convention Services department can help you find a local Nashville supplier to fit your needs.
City Services Liaison
The Convention Services Department of the Nashville CVC is happy to connect you with Metro offices to assist with required permits and reservations.
Off-Site Venues & Events
Don’t miss out on the city’s uniquely Nashville, special event venue offerings. The Convention Services team is available to assist you in selecting outstanding options.
- Staffing provides on-site assistance with traditional and specialized skills.
- Nashville Concierge can provide maps, brochures, city information, and dining suggestions. The concierge utilizes an iPad to access more detailed information on all Music City has to offer.
Contact the Convention Services team at (615) 259-4776 for rates and additional information for booking experienced registration personnel.
The Nashville CVC uses Passkey as its internet-based convention housing system, providing an automated process for managing hotel room blocks.
- Based on internet and database technology, the system allows you to review actual arrival/departure patterns, booking pace, and real-time pickup information – all of which are valuable when negotiating future room blocks.
- Attendees with internet access can reserve housing online from anywhere in the world. Reservations can also be made by mail, by faxing (615) 259-4126, or by calling (877) 259-4716. All reservations are processed in the local call center, where representatives can also assist your delegates with information about dining, attractions, events, and more. Acknowledgments are sent expeditiously via e-mail, fax, or mail.
- The Music City Total Access Attraction Pass and special online offers provide discounts at many of the city’s top venues. Special offers may be downloaded from the NCVC website at visitmusiccity.com/services/attendeecoupons.