For the safety, comfort, and convenience of EVERYONE, please observe the following.
What can I bring?
- Your Personal Camera to take lots of pictures!
- Your handheld, personal Umbrella (up to 36")
- Your small Bag or Backpack to fill with Bash on Broadway souvenirs!
What can I not bring?
- No Outside Alcoholic Beverages. Only alcoholic beverages purchased from a designated official event vendor are allowed on site.
- No Illegal Drugs
- No Fireworks
- No Weapons or Dangerous Devices of Any Kind
- No Laser Pointers
- No Pets (except for service animals)
- No Pop-Up Tents
- No Beach or Pole-Style Umbrellas
- No Wagons or Pull-Carts
- No Audio Recorders, Video or Professional Cameras
- No Unauthorized Vending or Solicitation
- No Unauthorized Personal Transport Devices (including bicycles, skateboards, segways, golf carts, mopeds, etc.)
- No Coolers
- No Chairs of Any Type
- No Unauthorized Amplification Devices that disrupt event production
Please note: All personal items are subject to search. Random searches will occur.