For the safety, comfort, and convenience of EVERYONE, please observe the following.
What can I bring?
- Your Personal Camera to take lots of pictures!
- Your handheld, personal Umbrella (up to 36")
- Your small Bag or Backpack to fill with Bash on Broadway souvenirs!
What can I not bring?
- No Coolers
- No Outside Alcoholic Beverages. Only alcoholic beverages purchased from a designated official event vendor are allowed on site.
- No Illegal Drugs
- No Fireworks
- No Guns, Knives, Other Weapons or Dangerous Devices of Any Kind
- No Laser Pointers
- No Pets (except for service animals)
- No Pop-Up Tents
- No Beach or Pole-Style Umbrellas
- No Wagons or Pull-Carts
- No Drones or Other Remote Controlled Aerial Devices
- No Audio Recorders, Video or Professional Cameras
- No Unauthorized Vending, Sales, Sampling, or Solicitation (Event Credentials Required)
- No Unauthorized Personal Transport Devices (including bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, segways, golf carts, mopeds, etc.) (Event Credentials Required)
- No Chairs of Any Type
- No Unauthorized Amplification Devices permitted which disrupt event production including handheld megaphones
- No Performances or Demonstrations of any type unless previously authorized by event (Event Credentials Required)
Please note: All personal items are subject to search.