For the safety, comfort, and convenience of EVERYONE, please observe the following.
What can I bring?
- Your Personal Camera to take lots of pictures!
- Your handheld, personal Umbrella (up to 36")
- Your small Bag (up to 16"x10"x4") to fill with Music City Midnight souvenirs!
What can I not bring?
- No Guns, Knives, Other Weapons or Dangerous Devices of Any Kind
- No Backpacks or Luggage
- No Coolers
- No Outside Alcoholic Beverages. Only alcoholic beverages purchased from a designated official event vendor are allowed on site.
- No Illegal Substances, Drugs, or Drug Paraphernalia
- No Fireworks
- No Laser Pointers
- No Pets (except for service animals)
- No Drones or Other Remote Controlled Aerial or Ground-Based Devices
- No Unauthorized Vending, Sales, Sampling, Solicitation or Distribution of Materials Including Handbills, Flyers, Stickers, Beach Balls, Giveaways, Etc. (Event Credentials Required)
- No Wagons or Pull-Carts
- No Unauthorized Personal Transport Devices (Including Bicycles, Roller Blades, Skateboards, Segways, Golf Carts, Mopeds, or Any Personal Motorized Vehicles Other Than Wheelchairs or ADA Devices) (Event Credentials Required)
- No Pedicabs or Pedal Taverns
- No Unauthorized Amplification Devices Permitted Which Disrupt Event Production Including Handheld Megaphones
- No Noisemakers (Musical Instruments, Bullhorns, Air Horns, Whistles, Etc.)
- No Performances or Demonstrations of any type unless previously authorized by event (Event Credentials Required)
- No Chairs of any type
- No Pop-Up Tents
- No Beach or Pole-Style Umbrellas
- No Inserting Stakes, Poles or Any Other Objects into the Ground, or Use of Ropes, Cords, Tape, Etc. to Reserve Space
- No Blankets or Ground Tarps
- No Hammocks or Attaching Anything to any Park Structures or Trees
- No Audio Recorders or Video Cameras
- No Camera Stands, Monopods, Tripods, Attachment Sticks or Selfie Sticks
- No Aerosol Containers of Any Kind
- No Sealed Containers of Any Kind
- No Signs, Flags on Sticks or Poles
- No Throwing Objects
- No Smoking, E-Cigs, or Vaping Devices Outside Of Designated Smoking Area
- No Professional-Grade Radios or Walkie- Talkies
- No Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
Please note: All personal items are subject to search.
This information is from the 2017 event. Stay tuned for details for 2018.