Vision & Goals of the Nashville CVC
VISION: That Nashville will continue to be a premier domestic and international entertainment destination for travelers who seek leisure and convention experiences.
GOAL: To grow the $4 billion hospitality industry to $5 billion a year.
NCVC MISSION: To maximize the economic contribution of the convention and hospitality industries to the total community by marketing and developing Nashville as a premier domestic and international destination.
THE PROMISE OF NASHVILLE – where the music is inspired, created, recorded and performed – is to provide the ultimate musical entertainment experience, celebrated throughout our diverse cultural and entertainment offerings, and presented in an authentic, unique, friendly and unpretentious atmosphere.
NCVC PERFORMANCE GOALS
The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp (NCVC) is a performance-based, non-profit organization. All initiatives are measured against annual performance goals, which are implemented and monitored by the NCVC Board of Directors. View goal performance for FY 14, as well as FY 15 Annual Goals.
NCVC STRATEGIC GOALS
- Expand citywide sales efforts for convention and leisure travel by targeting new opportunities available through the three convention centers – Music City Center, Nashville Convention Center and Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center – and expanded tourism initiatives and international development.
- Leverage and expand the opportunities, creativity, energy and diversity of the Music City brand.
- Evaluate and support programs and strategies which maximize revenue opportunities and secure new sources of increased funding for the NCVC.
- Enhance the visitor experience through initiatives that allow visitors to more easily enjoy the city and its offerings.
- Engage the community as advocates and sales ambassadors for the hospitality industry in Music City.