Vision & Goals of the Nashville CVC
VISION: That Nashville will continue to be a premier domestic and international entertainment destination for travelers who seek leisure and convention experiences.
GOAL: To grow the $4 billion hospitality industry to $5 billion a year.
NCVC MISSION: To maximize the economic contribution of the convention and hospitality industries to the total community by marketing and developing Nashville as a premier domestic and international destination.
BRAND PROMISE: The promise of Nashville – where the music is inspired, created, recorded and performed - is to provide the ultimate musical entertainment experience, celebrated through our diverse cultural, creative, and entertainment offerings, and presented in an authentic, unique, friendly and unpretentious atmosphere.
NCVC PERFORMANCE GOALS
The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp (NCVC) is a performance-based, non-profit organization. All initiatives are measured against annual performance goals, which are implemented and monitored by the NCVC Board of Directors. View goal performance for FY 16, as well as FY 17 Annual Goals.
NCVC STRATEGIC PRIORITIES
- Transportation: Getting to and around Nashville is critical to sustain success with transportation opportunities including rapid transit, for-hire vehicles and increased airlift.
- Infrastructure: Parks and public facilities are key to attracting events and conventions to appeal to visitors. Addressing aging facilities, including Bridgestone Arena, Nissan Stadium and The Fairgrounds at Nashville, and planning for the expansion of the Music City Center will help ensure a bright future.
- Development: Smart, appropriate growth throughout Nashville is essential for the city to evolve while retaining authenticity.
- Music City Brand: Playing a critical role in the city’s growth, the Music City brand will need to evolve as the city evolves but never change.
- Workforce: New and greater job opportunities in the hospitality industry make developing a quality workforce crucial to a successful future.