Meetings High Notes
The following honors and rankings are just a few of Music City's shining accolades.
- GreenBiz.com put Nashville in their list of Top 10 U.S. Cities for Green Meetings in 2014.
- Nashville ranked No. 14 best meeting destination in the country according to Cvent Supplier Netword in 2013.
- Gaylord Opryland ranked No. 6 best meeting hotel in the United States according to Cvent Supplier Netword for 2013.
- The Nashville CVC has been a Hall of Fame Inductee for the Gold Service award from Meetings and Conventions magazine every year 2005-2011. The Gold Service award is presented to the CVBs that are dedicated to meeting professionals.
- The Nashville CVC (12-time winner) was awarded the 2009 and 2012 Pinnacle Award by Successful Meetings Magazine. The Pinnacle Award recognizes the nation's best convention and visitors bureaus, hotels and convention centers.
- Nashville has already hosted countless record-breaking conventions in 2012 including the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association/Cattle Industry Convention & NCBA Trade Show, the Commodity Classic, Aclara, and Army Aviation Association of America
- Nashville ranks No. 13 on Bloomberg Businessweek’s “America’s best cities” annual ranking in 2012
- Forbes ranked Nashville No. 10 best city in the country for business and careers in 2012.
- CVent Supplier Network has ranked Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center No. 2 on national list for hotel meeting spaces.
- Trip Advisor named Nashville the ‘No. 1 Destination On The Rise’ in 2012.
- Mashable Business named Nashville one of the Top 10 “Best U.S. Cities for Tech Jobs.”
- Nashville is one of the Top 5 U.S. Cities with the fastest growing job market in 2012 according to The Altantic Cities Place Matters.
- The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp was named 2009 Prime Site and Top Destination in Facilities & Destinations magazine.