NASHVILLE CVB UNVEILS NEW WEBSITE
State-of-the-Art Design and
In-Depth Content To Better Represent
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - October 25, 2012 - The Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau has announced the launch of its new and improved website, visitmusiccity.com. The new website showcases the ‘Music City’ brand in a fresh way and provides enhanced interactive tools to help visitors navigate the site.
“Our goal is to convey the feel of Music City to everyone who visits the site. We wanted our website to keep up with our destination, which is at an all time high right now,” said Butch Spyridon, president of the Nashville Convention & Visitors Bureau. “We also wanted to make this site the most useful tool available for our visitors to get information, book hotels and tickets and plan their trip, and with the cutting edge features and intuitive component of the site, we have accomplished just that.”
The site is designed to lead visitors along pathways from big ideas down to specific information. This intuitive design, coupled with advanced filter and search options, helps visitors sift through content and easily find the information that fits their needs.
In addition to a refreshing new design and easier navigation, the new visitmusiccity.com features include:
- Music City Radio: an online radio station featuring the diverse artists and genres represented in Nashville. The only destination radio station in the country can be accessed via visitmusiccity.com and also includes monthly contests and exclusive content.
- One site across all platforms. Utilizing “responsive design” technology the site reformats itself based on the user’s device. (i.e. desktop, iPad, mobile.)
and in-depth content with a stronger focus
on neighborhoods, things-to-do and music in Music City.
- Dynamic image gallery and new video content visually representing the diversity of Music City.
- Unique retracting “online bulletin board” provides continuously changing updates, social feeds, special features and targeted content for specific markets (i.e. visitors, meetings, media, etc.)
- New “Everybody’s Talking About Music City” accolade section to showcase press highlights, visitor comments and favorite Nashville quotes.
- Plans to add content, images and video specifically for meeting planners and conventions is also underway, and will be featured in the coming months.
The Promise of Nashville, where the music is inspired, created, recorded and performed, is to provide the ultimate musical entertainment experience, celebrated throughout our diverse cultural and entertainment offerings, and presented in an authentic, unique, friendly and unpretentious atmosphere.