GREEN HILLS GRILLE LAUNCHES WEEKEND BRUNCH
Menu features Crème Brulee French Toast, Chorizo Club, and $5 Bloody Marys and Mimosas
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Green Hills Grille reopened in September after a seven-year hiatus, and Nashvillians can’t get enough of the neighborhood classic. In addition to the popular lunch and dinner menus, Nashville residents now have another excuse to visit the well-loved Green Hills Grille with the launch of its weekend brunch menu.
The brunch menu is available at Green Hills Grille on Saturdays from 11 until 2:30 p.m. and on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and features the following morning favorites:
· Chilaquiles, tortillas baked with a tomato, pepper, onion and jalapeno mole, topped with two fried eggs, sour cream, guacamole, queso fresco, scallions and pico; served with yellow rice and black beans
· Crème Brulee French Toast, caramel crème brulee French toast topped with raspberry sauce and fresh fruit
· Steak & Eggs, 4-ounce filet mignon and fried eggs with chipotle hollandaise sauce; served with hash browns and fresh fruit
· Chorizo Club, a medley of peppers, onions, scrambled eggs, cilantro, cheese and chorizo wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla; served with chipotle mayonnaise and hash browns
· Quiche du Jour, chef selected ingredients folded into a crispy quiche shell and baked; served with fresh fruit and banana bread
· Bacon, Cheese & Mushroom Omelet, bacon, mushrooms and mixed cheese omelet; served with hash browns
Brunch libations on the menu include Bloody Mary, Mimosa, Bellini, Steigl Margarita and the Day & Night coffee-based cocktail, all of which are $5. Specialty coffees including a Salted Caramel Mocha, Pumpkin Spice Latte and Toasted S ‘mores Cappuccino are also available.
About Green Hills Grille
Green Hills Grille is a neighborhood restaurant that reopened in September 2015. It will be owned and operated by 11-year Green Hills Grille veteran Steven Smithing. The original Green Hills Grille, founded in 1990 by Phil Hickey and Mike Huffler, had a successful 18-year run prior to closing in 2008. The revived Green Hills Grille serves lunch, dinner and late night menus, as well as a weekend brunch. Green Hills Grille is located in the Greenbriar Village Shopping Center at 2002 Richard Jones Road in Green Hills and online at www.ghgrille.com.