Partner Events in Music City
Nashville likes to celebrate. The Music City July 4th party is definitely the biggest and best of the summer. But there's a lot going on before and after the event that will get you in the spirit or send it off in style.
Viewing Areas & Parties for the FourthZoom in on the map to find the location
1. Adventure Science Center (Party)
2. City Winery Nashville (Party)
3. Desano Pizza Bakery
4. George Jones Entertainment Complex (Party)
5. First Avenue (Screen for viewing)
6. Hard Rock Cafe (Party)
7. Husk Restaurant
8. John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge
9. Korean Veterans Blvd Bridge
10. Lower Broadway (Screen for viewing)
11. Music City Walk of Fame Park (Audio for music)
12. Pinewood Social
13. Public Square Park (Audio for music)
14. Riverfront Park (Screen for viewing)
15. Rock Bottom Brewery (Party)
16. The Trolley Barns
17. Hermitage Ave & Korean Veterans Boulevard (Screen for viewing)
On July 3, the Schermerhorn Symphony Center hosts The Nashville Symphony Celebrates America. Retired and Active Military can save 20% on tickets!
Start your Independence Day with a run through the streets of Music City. All ages and fitness levels are welcome to run the 5K or 10K through downtown Nashville on the morning of the 4th of July. All participants will receive a free t-shirt and finisher's medal when they cross the finish line.
Grab some lunch at the Music City Hot Chicken Festival at East Park, 11am-3pm, on July 4th. Some of Nashville's best hot chicken joints will be there serving their food. Home cooks will compete in the Amateur Cooking Contest. The first 500 through the gate get free samples!
Explore the Adventure Science Center before you head out to the lawn to get an unobstructed view of the downtown fireworks!
Step inside Music City's art world with First Saturday Art Crawl. Typically on the first Saturday of every month, from 6pm to 9pm, art galleries around Nashville offer free admission to view their latest exhibits. Over 20 art venues participate, presenting local and world-renowned artists and artwork, offering the opportunity to meet and discuss art with like-minded individuals. Every genre of art can be seen bringing a truly amazing artistic experience.