July 4th Partnership Opportunities
Engage your brand in Music City!
Nashville continues to be among the top 10 destinations in the US for Independence Day fireworks.
July 4th Highlights
Music City's signature July 4th celebration “Let Freedom Sing! Music City July 4th” presented by Dr Pepper continues to draw thousands of people annually. In 2017, over 240,000 people enjoyed the festivities and the country’s largest fireworks display!
July 4th provides brands with great opportunities for one-on-one consumer interaction, activation, and fun for the entire family. The event footprint features entertainment stages with musical performances and partner exhibits that offer product sampling, food vending, interactive games, inflatables, and arts & crafts throughout downtown.
- Average Party Size 4 people
- 78% Drove & 22% Flew
- 64.4% = Domestic Visitors (outside a 50-mile radius)
- 26.5% = Local
- 9.1% = International Visitors
- Top Countries: Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Brazil, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Norway, Philippines, Israel
- Top 10 States: IL, OH, KY, FL, TN, AL, NY, TX, VA, IN
Exhibit & Activation Space
Event Exhibit Hours for July 4th: Noon-7pm
Brand activation & experiential marketing event space is still available.
Times subject to change.
Engage your brand today!
Email email@example.com for more information.