The Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville
Music City Center
The Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville will be celebrating 29 years during the 2019 show. It's the longest-running and largest show of its kind in the country. More than 150 vendors show spectacular garden spaces, fine antiques, and horticultural items at one outstanding three-day show. The 2018 Keynote Speaker was Charles, 9th Earl Spencer.
The show takes place at the Music City Center in downtown Nashville every February. The event's 150 exhibitors, renowned experts and fabulous gardens make it the ultimate destination for new and ardent antique collectors, avid gardeners, and those seeking design inspiration. The Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville has helped raise nearly $7 million for Cheekwood and Economic Club of Nashville (ECON) charities in the last 27 years.
· Charles, 9th Earl Spencer
Younger brother of Diana, Princess of Wales and Godson of Her Majesty the Queen. He is a peer, an author, a print journalist, and broadcaster, and owns Althorp, his family’s ancestral seat in Northamptonshire.
· Design Panel: Timothy Corrigan, Richard Keith Langham, Susanna Salk, Beth Webb, and Stacey Bewkes
· Lewis Miller
· The Art of Collaboration: An Architect and Interior Decorator in Conversation, with Gil Schafer III and Rita Konig
2018 Garden Designers
2018 Special Events
· Preview Party - Features cocktails, local tastings, a book signing, early shopping, and live music by Jordy Searcy.
· Bourbon Party - Southern fare, specially-crafted bourbons, and live music by Boy Named Banjo.
· Music in the Gardens - Live music from Terri Clark, Karyn Rochelle, and The Bass Brothers. Included with show admission.
Stay tuned for details on the 2019 event!
Tickets are available for Run-of-Show, Lectures, Special Events, and Groups. Purchase your tickets early as some events will sell out!
Ready to book your trip?
Browse places to stay in Nashville so you can stay and play all weekend! BOOK A ROOM TODAY.
Visit http://antiquesandgardenshow.com/ for more information.