Convention Housing Services
The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp offers professional and personalized housing services for meeting planners utilizing 1,000 or more rooms on peak night and a minimum of three hotels. Nashville has partnered with Cvent in using their Cvent Passkey system to offer a centralized source to manage housing blocks and reservations. The experienced NCVC Housing Services staff provides unparalleled Southern hospitality and expertise in visitor information while handling every reservation.
Cvent Passkey decreases cumbersome manual processes and increases efficiency and revenue by automating the group housing process. Cvent Passkey’s internet-based tools provide the housing team and planners with total control over the events and ultimately reduces attrition exposure. It simplifies the reservation process for attendees, decreases reporting time for planners, and increases overall attendee satisfaction.
The NCVC Housing Services department provides personal assistance to the planner with multiple services before, during, and after the housing process. Our team of “city experts” provides professional reservation assistance and relevant visitor information to ensure that attendees have an exceptional experience in Nashville.
HOUSING SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
Benefits for Meeting Planners:
- Secure internet environment for managing hotel inventory and processing data necessary for group history
- Assistance with developing the housing reservation form, hotel location maps, and attendee instructions for reservations
- Management of sub-blocks and VIP blocks for proper room allocation and special requests
- Review actual arrival/departure patterns, booking pace and real-time pick-up information, all of which is valuable when negotiating future room blocks
- Shared reporting for planners and hotels to view real-time pick-up reports via the internet at anytime
- Complete and accurate post-event reports reflecting total pick-up, reservation methods, and event booking patterns
- Increased attendee satisfaction by improved overall booking and trip planning experience
- Ongoing feedback from the local call center, located on-site at the Nashville CVC’s office in downtown Nashville, where all reservations are processed daily
- Facilitated transfer of housing history to next host city
Benefits for Attendees:
- One-stop-shopping! Centralized source for hotel reservations, dining, attractions, and city information provided by Nashville experts located in the Nashville Reservations Center, inside the CVC’s downtown office
- User-friendly reservation process with two options: Toll-free number for reservations, changes and cancellations where professional visitor assistants make reservations and provide visitor information; 24-hour access to online hotel reservations on a website customized for the event
- Access to view hotel features and photos plus customized hotel map locator available on the attendee website
- Written hotel acknowledgements confirming reservations are sent immediately via email or fax and within a week of receipt when sent by mail
- Options to purchase special packages and attraction tickets discounted for your attendees – all through Housing Services
Housing Services Contact
Housing Services Manager