Nashville CVC Services
- Music City Meeting Planner Service Kit available on CD, flash drive, or via download from the internet
- Visitor guides, maps, brochures, and postcards
- Letters of welcome from public officials
- Local news media list
- B-roll and DVDs, including six-minute promotional video Music Calls Us Home
- Digital images of city available for internet download
- Specialized maps and promotional flyers, including multicultural and international pieces
- Electronic “Save the Date” promotional tools with specifically-tailored information and greetings for your delegates, as well as customized web pages
- Customized promotional plan by our expert services department
- Promotional booth materials (tabletop display, welcome sign, and brochures)
These materials are guaranteed to build excitement among your delegates.
Music City Brand Champion
We challenge you to become a Music City Brand Champion by finding ways to embrace Nashville’s Music City Brand through marketing and promotional efforts or by including music in your events.
Become a Music City Star Performer
Give a star performance in the Nashville community through a donation of time, funds, or supplies. We challenge you to help make a difference in Music City.
Become a Music City Green Champion
Find ways to incorporate sustainable or green practices in your meeting.
- Hit the Right Notes in Nashville
- Live From Music City
- Nashville Is Instrumental (to Your Success)
- Nashville: A Sound Investment
- Catch the Nashville Rhythm
- Command Performance
- Opportunity Rocks
- Melodies & Memories
- Breakthrough Performance
- The Stage Is Set (for a Grand Ole Opportunity)
The Convention Services Department of the Nashville CVC is happy to act as a liaison with Metro offices to assist with required permits and reservations. Count on our professional staff to help secure street closure permits, security for off-site functions, letters of welcome from public officials, pole banner reservations, city park reservations, and airport welcome messages upon request.
Convention Supplier Assistance
Need assistance finding a florist, audio production company, decorator, or other convention supplier? The Convention Services department can help you find a local Nashville supplier to fit your needs.
The The Nashville CVC uses Passkey as its internet-based convention housing system, providing an automated process for managing hotel room blocks.
- Based on internet and database technology, the system allows you to review actual arrival/departure pat- terns, booking pace, and real-time pickup information – all of which are valuable when negotiating future room blocks.
- Attendees with internet access can reserve housing online from anywhere in the world. Reservations can also be made by mail, by faxing (615) 259-4126, or by calling (877) 259-4716.
All reservations are processed in the local call center, where representatives can also assist your delegates with infor- mation about dining, attractions, events, and more. Acknowledgments are sent expeditiously via e-mail, fax, or mail.
- On-site assistance with stuffing registration packets, registration, cashiering, room monitoring, and badge checking
- Specialized skills available, including computer data entry, cashiering, and bilingual staff
Contact the Convention Services team at (615) 259-4776 for rates and additional information for booking experienced registration personnel.
- A restaurant reservation service is available to give your delegates a real “taste” of Nashville.
- Concierge also provides maps, brochures, and detailed information on all that Music City has to offer.
Delegate Discounts Around Town
- The Music City Total Access Attraction Pass and special online offers provide discounts at many of the city’s top venues. Special offers may be downloaded from the NCVC website at visitmusiccity.com/services/attendeecoupons
OFF-SITE VENUES & EVENTS
Don’t miss out on the city’s uniquely Nashville special-event venue offerings. The convention services team is available to assist you in selecting outstanding options.