Convention Housing Services
The Nashville Convention & Visitors Corp offers professional and personalized housing services for meeting planners utilizing 1,000 or more rooms on peak night and a minimum of three hotels. Since 1998, Nashville has partnered with Passkey to offer a centralized source to manage housing reservations. Since the inception of this housing system, the NCVC has processed more than 41,000 individual hotel reservations. The experienced NCVC Housing Services staff provides unparalleled Southern hospitality and expertise in visitor information while handling every reservation.
Passkey – the leader in the convention housing industry – decreases cumbersome manual processes and increases efficiency and revenue by automating the group housing process. Passkey's Internet-based tools provide the housing team and planners with total control over the events and ultimately reduces attrition exposure. It simplifies the reservation process for attendees, decreases reporting time for planners and increases overall attendee satisfaction.
The NCVC Housing Services department provides personal assistance to the planner with multiple services before, during and after the housing process. Our team of “city experts” provides professional reservation assistance and relevant visitor information to ensure that attendees have an exceptional experience in Nashville.
HOUSING SERVICE HIGHLIGHTS
- Secure internet environment for managing hotel inventory and processing data necessary for group history
- Assistance with developing the housing reservation form, hotel location maps and attendee instructions for reservations
- Management of sub-blocks and VIP blocks for proper room allocation and special requests
- Review actual arrival/departure patterns, booking pace and real-time pick-up information – all of which is valuable when negotiating future room blocks
- Shared reporting for planners and hotels to view real-time reports at any time
- Ability to manage last-minute reservations after cut-off, ensuring that planner gets credit for total rooms sold in conjunction with their event
- Complete and accurate post-event reports reflecting total pick-up, reservation methods and event booking patterns
- Increased attendee satisfaction by improved overall booking and trip planning experience
- Ongoing feedback from the local call center, located on-site at the Nashville CVC’s office in downtown Nashville, where all reservations are processed daily
- Facilitated transfer of housing history to next host city
- One-stop-shopping! Centralized source for hotel reservations, dining, attractions and city information provided by Nashville experts located in the Nashville Reservations Center, inside the CVC’s downtown office
- User-friendly reservation process with two options
- Toll-free number for reservations, changes and cancellations where professional visitor assistants make reservations and provide visitor information
- 24-hour access to online hotel reservations on a website customized for the event
- Access to view hotel features and photos plus customized hotel map locator available on the attendee website
- Written hotel acknowledgements confirming reservations are sent immediately via email or fax and within a week of receipt when sent by mail
- Options to purchase special pacakges and attraction tickets discounted for your attendees - all through Housing Services
For Housing Services, please contact Rachel Lane, Visitor Services Manager, at 615-259-4752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.