Promotional Items & Gifts
The following items, in reasonable quantities, are available for distribution to attendees at your Nashville convention at no charge.
- Official Music City Visitors Guide
(includes comprehensive dining, entertainment, and attraction information)
- Nashville Points of Interest Maps
- Total Access Pass Brochures
- African American Guide to Nashville
(limited quantities available)
More Nashville Gifts
(In-stock quantities vary — please contact the CVC to verify availability)
- Goo Goo Cluster Candy - $1.79 each
- Gold Record Stickers - $0.40 each (sheet of 6 stickers) - Order these items online.
- Gold or Silver Lapel Pins - $1 each (metal) - Order these items online.
- Nashville Bags - $0.75 each (8"x10.25") - Order these items online.
- Nashville Bags - $1 each (13"x15") - Order these items online.
- Nashville Postcards - $0.45 each (4"x6")
- Guitar Picks - $0.59 each - Order these items online.
- Music Calls Us Home video - $7.50 each (requires special order at least one month in advance for multiple copies)
- Music City Chocolate Bars - $2.99 each - Order these items online.
- Magnets - $3.99 each (“Music Calls Us Home” or Nashville Guitar Pick)
- Nashville Mousepads - $8.99 each
- Nashville Mugs - $8.99 each - Order these items online.
For even more Nashville gifts check out our complete online store at http://shop.visitmusiccity.com!
Music City Attractions Brochures
For brochures in quantities of 25 or less (for more than 25, please contact the individual attraction)
- Adventure Science Center
- Andrew Jackson's Hermitage: Home of the People's President
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Belmont Mansion
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- General Jackson Showboat
- Grand Ole Opry
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- The Parthenon
- Ryman Auditorium
- Travellers Rest Plantation
- Wildhorse Saloon
General Promotional Materials
- Artwork & Logos
- Images, Videos, and B-Roll
- Fact & Trivia Sheets
- Letters of Welcome from Public Officials
(Mayor of Nashville, Governor of Tennessee, and President/CEO of NCVC)
- Local News Media List
- Nashville Press Releases / Copy Material
- Theme Ideas
The following promotional items may be loaned to you to help increase interest and attendance in Nashville:
- One 4’ X 6’ Tri-fold Tabletop Display