Nashville CVC Services
- Music City Meeting Planner Service Kit available on CD, flash drive, or via download from the internet
- Visitor guides, maps, brochures, and postcards
- Letters of welcome from public officials
- Local news media list
- B-roll and DVDs, including six-minute promotional video Music Calls Us Home
- Digital images of city available for internet download
- Specialized maps and promotional flyers, including multicultural and international pieces
- Electronic “Save the Date” promotional tools with specifically-tailored information and greetings for your delegates, as well as customized web pages
- Customized promotional plan by our expert services department
- Promotional booth materials (tabletop display, welcome sign, and brochures)
These materials are guaranteed to build excitement among your delegates.
Music City Brand Champion
We challenge you to become a Music City Brand Champion by finding ways to embrace Nashville’s Music City Brand through marketing and promotional efforts or by including music in your events.
Become a Music City Star Performer
Give a star performance in the Nashville community through a donation of time, funds, or supplies. We challenge you to help make a difference in Music City.
Become a Music City Green Champion
Find ways to incorporate sustainable or green practices in your meeting.
- Hit the Right Notes in Nashville
- Live From Music City
- Nashville Is Instrumental (to Your Success)
- Nashville: A Sound Investment
- Catch the Nashville Rhythm
- Command Performance
- Opportunity Rocks
- Melodies & Memories
- Breakthrough Performance
- The Stage Is Set (for a Grand Ole Opportunity)
The Convention Services Department of the Nashville CVC is happy to act as a liaison with Metro offices to assist with required permits and reservations. Count on our professional staff to help secure street closure permits, security for off-site functions, letters of welcome from public officials, pole banner reservations, city park reservations, and airport welcome messages upon request.
Convention Supplier Assistance
Need assistance finding a florist, audio production company, decorator, or other convention supplier? The Convention Services department can help you find a local Nashville supplier to fit your needs.
The The Nashville CVC uses Passkey as its internet-based convention housing system, providing an automated process for managing hotel room blocks.
- Based on internet and database technology, the system allows you to review actual arrival/departure pat- terns, booking pace, and real-time pickup information – all of which are valuable when negotiating future room blocks.
- Attendees with internet access can reserve housing online from anywhere in the world. Reservations can also be made by mail, by faxing (615) 259-4126, or by calling (877) 259-4716.
All reservations are processed in the local call center, where representatives can also assist your delegates with infor- mation about dining, attractions, events, and more. Acknowledgments are sent expeditiously via e-mail, fax, or mail.
- On-site assistance with stuffing registra- tion packets, registration, cashiering, room monitoring, and badge checking
- Specialized skills available, including computer data entry, cashiering, and bilingual staff
Contact the Convention Services team at (615) 259-4776 for rates and additional information for booking experienced registration personnel.
- A restaurant reservation service is available to give your delegates a real “taste” of Nashville.
- Concierge also provides maps, bro- chures, and detailed information on all that Music City has to offer.
Delegate Discounts Around Town
- The Music City Total Access Attrac- tion Pass and special online offers provide discounts at many of the city’s top venues. Special offers may be downloaded from the NCVC website at visitmusiccity.com/services/attendeecoupons
OFF-SITE VENUES & EVENTS
Don’t miss out on the city’s uniquely Nashville special-event venue offerings. The convention services team is available to assist you in selecting outstanding options.