Opryland/ Music Valley
The Music Valley area is known for outstanding entertainment, fun activities, and great shopping. It’s only minutes from downtown Nashville, just off Briley Parkway at Exit 12. Neighboring Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center has a wealth of attractions, from an indoor river to a dancing waters light show, and numerous dining options.
In and around the Grand Ole Opry, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, and Opry Mills is a TON of places serving dishes to meet anyone's fancy.
- Aquarium Restaurant - Check out the menu
Amazing seafood served in an unbelievable underwater setting.
- Bavarian Bierhaus - Check out the menu
German cuisine, bier, and live entertainment. Features 12 draft beers with a cool Bierhall.
- Cascades American Cafe at Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
Modern versions of classic American dishes.
- Claim Jumper Restaurant - Check out the menu
A big selection of freshly prepared items, fish, hearth baked pizzas, rotisserie chicken, baby back pork ribs, and more.
- Cock of the Walk - Check out the menu
Great Southern food and hospitality offering farm raised catfish served family-style.
- Dave & Buster's - Check out the menu
American food, signature cocktails, and fun all under the same roof.
- Findley's Irish Pub at Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
Features an antique wooden bar and wide selection of craft beers, making it the perfect place to unwind.
- Fuse Sports Bar at Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
Sports bar offering a variety of tailgate-inspired dishes.
- Jack Daniel's at Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
Menu made of classic Southern dishes.
- John A's - Check out the menu
Catfish, burgers, ribeye steak, and more complete the menu at John A's.
- Mission BBQ - Check out the menu
Restaurant serving classic barbecue with the purpose of showing support for our heroes.
- Old Hickory Steakhouse & Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
Menu made of 1855 Black Angus Beef, plus artisan cheeses, and an extensive wine list.
- Opry Backstage Grill - Check out the menu
Open for lunch and dinner providing classic dishes the whole family will love.
- Rainforest Cafe - Check out the menu
Escape to a tropical adventure full of exotic ambiance, cascading waterfalls, and more while having a fantastic meal.
- Ravello - Southern Italian Cuisine at Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
Restaurant inspired by the Italian coastal town of Ravello.
- Santa Fe Cattle Co. - Check out the menu
Savory dishes like steak, ribs, and more.
- Scoreboard Bar & Grill - Check out the menu
A smoked barbecue restaurant that offers one of the best hot chicken plates in Nashville.
- Solario Cantina - Authentic Mexican Cuisine at Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
More than 100 tequila selections, signature margaritas, tacos, tostadas, and more are featured at this festive bar and restaurant.
- Wasabi's Sushi Bar at Gaylord Opryland - Check out the menu
Japanese-style sushi and a broad selection of traditional sake and beer.
Fun fact, the longest running radio show is here in Music City. Of course, we are talking about the Grand Ole Opry. An experience not only for the patron viewing the show, but the artist who is gracing the same stage country legends of the past have played. They offer tours daily to see the show that made country music famous. Also, across the way is Nashville's largest mall in Opry Mills ready to please any shopper. The General Jackson Showboat is a favorite for its country music shows on the river. Plus, so much more!
If you are looking to explore every inch of this fantastic neighborhood then you need to stay in the neighborhood. See below for some great Music City hotels ready to welcome you with open arms.