Nashville Convention Center
The Nashville Convention Center is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Music City, only eight miles from the airport and at the crossroads of I-65, I-24 and I-40. The Center is attached to the Renaissance Nashville Hotel and to the 20,000-seat Bridgestone Arena. Its downtown location provides easy access to restaurants, attractions and, of course, live music.
Conventions and meetings are offered a full selection of Catering, Equipment & Labor, Decorating, AV and Communication/Technology services to suit your particular needs.
With so many options for meeting rooms, exhibit space, attendee accommodations and convention services, the Nashville Convention Center will cater to your group's needs to make it a truly unforgettable Music City event.
- 673 rooms and suites at the connected Renaissance Nashville Hotel
- More than 3,000 additional rooms within walking distance or a short ride
- 118,675-square-foot exhibit hall
- 27-foot ceilings
- 11,000-square-foot ballroom
- 25 breakout rooms (30,000 total square feet)
- 30,000 square feet of lobby space for registration and receptions
The adjacent Bridgestone Arena offers:
- 43,000-square-foot Main Hall
- 7,500-square-foot Meeting Space
Combined lobby space suitable for convention events in Nashville Convention Center, Bridgestone Arena and Renaissance Nashville Hotel is 62,000 square feet. Grand total of 310,000 square feet of available meeting, exhibit and event space.
For more information on the Nashville Convention Center, visit nashvilleconventionctr.com.